Ash had his 2nd boys only poker night so us girls took advantage and went out for dinner and drinks. Hanging out with just girls is so much fun and much needed sometimes... so thanks girls for a fun night!
Hey! Yes, that's a new machine my grandma sent me that she bought to use with my cousins but never did. I haven't used it yet and want to, but haven't really had time. I'm going to make window treatments for my room and our living room.
8 comments:
Hey! Yes, that's a new machine my grandma sent me that she bought to use with my cousins but never did. I haven't used it yet and want to, but haven't really had time. I'm going to make window treatments for my room and our living room.
This is a cute pic of all you gals!
someone is missing!!!
someone is missing!!!
Girls Schmirls!
well, that is not fair to invite JUST boys to poker! Girls night looks like fun, too, though!
Girls Night was so much fun!! Next time we'll plan better and not so last minute and invite all the women whos men are playing!!
Thanks girlies, it was fun. Sorry Tami xo
It was a great night... so much yummy food with the girls I love the most.
Post a Comment