Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome Jackson!

My BFF, Tiffany and her family welcomed thier newest addition... Jackson Jonathon Newgard this morning at 6:24am! He weighed in at 7 pounds 9 ounces and is 19 inches long! So far it looks as if he has blonde maybe curly hair. Tiffany and Jackson are very healthy and happy! Congratulations to the Newgards!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erin, thank you for posting a pic. Kory sent a pic to our phones, but we don't have coverage out where we live. He's a keeper. Kathie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the Newgards!...and I must say, Tiffany looks beautiful after just delivering a baby!

Cara Grube :) said...

Oh I can't wait to kiss that little boy! I bet seeing him made you excited to meet your own little boy, hu?! :)

Bre said...

Only Tiff would look that amazing after giving birth!! Great pic:)

Jamie said...

I am sad that I missed you and Cait. I am so glad you brought Tiff and Kory donuts and coffee, you rock!