Erie, not sure if I have given you this link before so I figured it wouldn't hurt to send it again. Actually here are a couple.
A couple of what you ask?.... Your photography is really improving and you obviously have interest in it, so I wanted to give you a couple of links to informational photography blogs. Especially the first one has a ton of great tips and challenges. Let me know what you think.
http://digital-photography-school.com/
Click around, you'll be amazed at all there is to learn from this site.
http://shuttersisters.com/
This one has a lot of "try this" suggestions and readers include links to show their attempts in the comments. Lots of good ideas.
2 comments:
Erie, not sure if I have given you this link before so I figured it wouldn't hurt to send it again. Actually here are a couple.
A couple of what you ask?.... Your photography is really improving and you obviously have interest in it, so I wanted to give you a couple of links to informational photography blogs. Especially the first one has a ton of great tips and challenges. Let me know what you think.
http://digital-photography-school.com/
Click around, you'll be amazed at all there is to learn from this site.
http://shuttersisters.com/
This one has a lot of "try this" suggestions and readers include links to show their attempts in the comments. Lots of good ideas.
Love ya!
What a great picture and idea for W.
Post a Comment