Caitlyn and I met with a fun group of mom's and their children at the Point Defiance Zoo. We walked around with our new friends, Jodi & Sophie, Hillary & Henry, and Camela & Jack, we enjoyed looking at the elephants, monkeys, goats and the tiger.
This is Caitlyn waiting in the sunshine to meet her new friends.

From left to right... Jack, Sophie, Henry, and Caitlyn.

Afterwards, we headed to a small soup restaurant and then to a bakery. We all enjoyed some delicious soup and decadent chocolate cake. I look forward to many more walks with our new friends. I then went over to pick up my Mom and Yssim, we also went for a walk on the Tacoma water front. The weather was perfect for a day filled with walking.
I accidently cut my mom outta the picture... sorry mom!

Caitlyn was vary amazed at the waterfront...
She loved listening and watching the waves gently crash onto the rocky shore.

2 comments:
Pictures of my two favorite ladies. Babcia and the Caitlyn. Yssim looks like the protective guy he is!
I LOVE that Caitlyn wears sunglasses! She is so totally COOL!!!!
Post a Comment