We had Caitlyn's 6 month check up this morning. She did amazing! She weighed in at 14 pounds and 1 ounce (10th percentile), she was 27 inches long (90th percentile), and her head measured in the 75th percentile. She's still our little 'string bean'. She had some more immunizations today and screamed for only a few seconds... then I held and nursed her to sleep. She then slept for the car ride home and woke up around 1:45pm, she finally tuckered out until 3:30pm. Ashley and I spent the day rotating who was holding and comforting her while the other did some household chores... Now, we have 4 loads of laundry complete, 3 bathrooms clean, 2 sparkling vehicles, and 1 babe who got some extra special attention from mom and dad today... thanks to all those presidents (Ashley had today off of work). She finally went back to sleep about a half hour ago... and I am heading there shortly.
4 comments:
Dang that Caitlyn is good looking.........Just like her Babcia! Can't wait to feed her some pigs feet and hog jowls!
Does Gerber even make that kind of food? :)
PS. I love Caitlyn...she's a doll!
She is so adorable!!!What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment