We went to a BBQ at my Aunt Cindy's and Uncle John's.
They have a pool, so we swam all day long.
Caitlyn loved it!
She helped Babcia vacuum on Saturday and loved that too.
Babcia took out the mini pool on Saturday
(all 4 of us kids used to swim in this pool)...
now it's Caitlyn's turn.
She is waiving to the camera.
She waives at everone.
She waives at everone.
It is hilarious trying to walk through a grocery store,
she waives as if the grocery cart is her own princess float in a parade!
Here's Cocia Hana, Caitlyn and I soakin' up some rays in our tubes.
At the end of the day, we deflated all our floating devices... Caitlyn helped.
I couldn't choose just one 'orange ball' pics so here's 4. She loved this ball. She'd sit, pick up the ball, stand, then throw it and start over again. Each time she would get more and more excited! It was fun to watch!.jpg)
Oh yeah... I went and exchanged my broke pitcher for a new one :)
1 comment:
Man that Caitlyn is a cutie just like her Mom! Wait......is that dziadzia I see in the background?
Post a Comment