This time I went with Caitlyn, Ashley, Ksavera, Jon, Mandy, and Hana. We all had such a great time... thanks to all our family there who were so welcoming. It really is great to have such a big and loving family!!! We stayed fom Saturday to Saturday and were to there to help celebrate my Babcia and Dziadzia's 59th wedding anniversary!!! We were able to enjoy so many things when we were there... let's see... the best way to blog about it would be a list!!!
Serious Steelers Fans... I know Caitlyn looks like a boy, but she was wearing the cutest little shiny black mary janes which dolled her up a tad... in this pic she looks like she would bleed black and gold!!!
This here is the famous quarter game, I wish I would have taken more pictues of it, but I was so busy laughing so hard that I was crying! The object was to carry a quarter between your cheeks and drop it in this cup! Ksavera dominated this year and I came in a very close 2nd place... I got extra style points too for attempting my cousin Kane's famous crab walk move!
Daddy and Caitlyn enjoying some sunshine by the pool.


Last but not least... the Rychlinski Kids with Babcia and Dziadzia!
10. Woodpeckers, McKenzie's, and Buffalo Bills
9. Swimming Pool dance Parties
8. Bon Fires
7. Pizzas so big that the pizza box could burn for days in the fire pit
6. Holy balls, egg toss, and the famous quarter game.
5. Indonesian Food, Wings, Subs, limoncello (made by the master of limoncello), Rhubbarb Pie, and other freshly baked goodies
4. Amazing Hospitality
3. Pittsburgh Strip Food Tour
2. Watching the Rychlinski Family Reunion video of 1994
1. Fun time spent with family!!!
There were so many great times shared by all of us. Hopefully this list sums up most of them. Enjoy the pics and we will start planning the Rychlinski Family Reunion of 2010!
This here is the famous quarter game, I wish I would have taken more pictues of it, but I was so busy laughing so hard that I was crying! The object was to carry a quarter between your cheeks and drop it in this cup! Ksavera dominated this year and I came in a very close 2nd place... I got extra style points too for attempting my cousin Kane's famous crab walk move!Babcia gave Caitlyn many horsey rides... ocassionally the horse would get a little wild!
Dziadzia was rehabilitating after a fall so we all went to visit him. We totally should have brought him a beer cause he was pretty upset with my cousin Ed for not sneaking one in.
6 comments:
I love the quarter game! And way to go for playing in a skirt...not easy to do I would guess ;)
High five to Ashley for sportin' his Seahawks jersey in Steeler territory!!!
Welcome home! Love you all! (wink wink!!!!)
I had a blast... glad we could all get time off work to travel together... RYCHLINSKI FAMILY REUNION 2010... Here we come!
PS. I totally should have powdered my face in that last pic :)
the trip was a lot of fun!
p.s. ksavera is now commenting, yes!
p.s.s. go seahawks!
remember our dance party by the pool?!?!?! i sure had a fun time. i miss the family already. so i am totally willing to start helping to plan the reunion in 2010.
Go Steelers! Two and oh.
Seachickens Oh and two!
Wish I could have been there with you all.
Post a Comment