We love seeing her sweet little face, makes us miss her so much. At least it'll hold us over until we can give her a big hug and kiss. How lucky we are xo
I noticed Caitlyn is wearing her special shirt again...did she get another tooth last night?! ;) And if it really works, I may have to go buy one for Taylor...this latest one is killin' me!
8 comments:
good night baby girl.
Her slippers are so cute!
We love seeing her sweet little face, makes us miss her so much. At least it'll hold us over until we can give her a big hug and kiss. How lucky we are xo
I noticed Caitlyn is wearing her special shirt again...did she get another tooth last night?! ;) And if it really works, I may have to go buy one for Taylor...this latest one is killin' me!
She is such a doll. And I excited about this blog thing too. It'll be fun to add you to my friends as soon as I figure out how to do it. :)
See you in the moring! Get some good sleep! Love you.
What a cutie...she is growing so fast!
I enjoy reading the updates on your family Erin. It's been so fun to watch Cait grow this past year!!
Thank you!
Post a Comment