Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Toothless Fairy?!?

Right before we all left for PA, I had breakfast with Tiffany. After breakfast we went to a cute little boutique called my petite pea to do some shopping. I ended up buying Caitlyn a onsie that read, "Toothless Fairy". Well, She wore the onsie for the 1st time last night and sure enough... the toothless fairy came and gave Caitlyn her
FIRST TOOTH!!!
I went over to my parents house today to have lunch with my Dad and he asked if Caitlyn had any teeth yet... I laughed and said no. He decided to check anyways... and there it was! He knows the rule about whoever finds your baby's 1st tooth... so he we went out and he bought Caitlyn a new pair of shoes!
What a fun day...
I am totally excited and proud of her tooth!!!
My tooth envy can be finished now...
cause I have a baby with a TOOTH!!!
I hope those that read this post can feel my excitement jumping out of the computer screen!

8 comments:

Dziadzia said...

Little Toot Toot has a Toot! Her Par dziadzia calls them toots.
Hey, I heard a Tacoman invented the tooth brush. Thats right because if it was invented any were else, like Pennsylvania, they would have called it a teeth brush!

The Goetsch Gang said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see a pic of that eagerly awaited little tooth!

tiffany jeanne said...

See? All we had to do was buy that little tee-shirt! (Good thing is was 50% off!) I'm still insanely jealous about the jeans you got! Congrats to Caitlyn on joining the land of teeth!

xoxo

Ksavera Leigh said...

I cannot wait to see this tooth too!!! She is gonna smile so pretty!!! :)

Dad (ashley) said...

damn that tooth is sharp!

Cara Grube :) said...

YAY Caitlyn! I bet she's gonna have a whole mouthful before you know it now!

Grandma and Pappy said...

That's my girl! Pappy and I can hardly wait to see it!

Sara Moriarty said...

Yeah Caitlyn! It was only a matter of time... Love you guys! ~Sara