Friday, November 21, 2008

11.21.80

Husband,
Highschool Sweetheart,
Handsome,
Heaven Sent,
Hot Lips,
Humourous,
Happy-go-Lucky.
I love EVERYTHING about you!
Hope your day is wonderful because you totally deserve it!
Happy Birthday, Hubby!

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Hey What about your Birthday??? Wasn't it your birthday this week too? I didn't realize your b-days were so close together! Happy Birthdays to you both!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ash!! And Happy birthday to you too Erie! I know it was on Wednesday...but happy belated! I hope you two had wonderful birthday celebrations!

tiffany jeanne said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! I'll give you my present on Tuesday at our lunch date...but it's really for you and Ash together!

xoxo Have a great day at work!

tiffany jeanne said...

BTW, That's a hot picture of Ash!!

Dad (ashley) said...

thanks for the post baby, i love you.

Grandma and Pappy said...

What a handsome son we have and I did notice that little devilish twingle in your eyes! It was fun to celebrate both your birthdays. xo