Thursday, November 27, 2008

What We're Thankful For...

Family & Friends
Health & Happiness...
& everything that our life is blessed with!
This year for Thanksgiving, the girls (plus Steve) walked the Brown's Point Turkey Trot while the other boys competed in thier traditional mud bowl. For some of us... it was our 2nd time walking it... for others it was a 1st... and it was fun! I was lucky enough to get s low census day (I didn't have to work) so I was able to participate in what has become a great tradition.
Caitlyn enjoyed being all bundled up in the crisp fall weather.
Afterwards, we ate a wonderfully prepared Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Cindy's and enjoyed the holiday while being thankful for the many things that we all have in our lives... Then Ash, Caitlyn and I went to his parents house (we must have been over-loaded with tryptophan cause we forgot to take a picture) and enjoyed more food and good company.
What a great holiday!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Turkey day to you too! Nope didn't use the timer, but I'm glad the tips were helpful and it worked out good for you guys. Looks like you had a fun day. I got an LCD too, it was nice not to have to be to work until 11. Have a good night!

Dziadzia said...

That Steve was one lucky dude to be running BEHIND all those lovely ladies. Must have been HARD on him. The Thanksgiving pix looks great and really looks like a framer. All those beatiful smiles! Only two weeks until the sweater party and I can't wait!