Saturday, November 8, 2008

Under the Weather

Yep... I'm sick for the 4th day in a row and I called to work for two of those days... at my work you need a note from a doc if you've been sick for three days so here I am still sick and getting ready for work cause I didn't feel it necessary to make a doctors appointment for a cold. I woke up this morning at 3:30am and just lied in bed not able to go back to sleep cause my nose was running onto my pillow and I was sure that my head would explode any second. Being pregnant and all I can't really take anything good for my cold so this cold is taking a longer time than usual to just go away.
Thanks Grandma Riggs for watching Caitlyn yesterday so I could rest. I got to sleep in til 8:30am (that's late for me now a days). I can only pray for a great day at work!
I swear that after this post... I will not use my blog to vent about my days. Also... I haven't heard anything back about Caitlyn's lab results yet. I'll keep yuns posted!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Hope your day at work goes well and you feel better soon.

Bre said...

Thanks for the welcome back! Im sorry you are so sick, thats a bummer. I hope your head didnt end up exploding..that would of been alot more of a mess then the runny nose on your pillow! lol Sending you get well prayers. xo

Cara Grube :) said...

Hope you're feeling better, Erin! :)

sara said...

BREATHE RIGHT STRIPS! Go NOW!

Seriously, I've used them through two pregnancies (I have preggo stuffies bad!)

Auntie sTar said...

Oh sad... antie gets no love for watching cait like grandma does. Although I got no love, it was a great chance to spend time with the little one like always! Glad you had time for yourself =)

xoxoxo

The Goetsch Gang said...

get better already and post a new blog! I'm in withdrawls! :-)