So funny! Even Santa doesn't look like he quite knows what to think. I like that you still posted it though, Caitlyn will be able to laugh at it when she gets older. I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas!
That poor Caitlyn! Who is that damn imposter? The Santa I know is a lot better looking and the kids just love him. I didn't know that Caitly could open her mouth that much. Oh well. I know Erin can, so it is not a surprise to me!! I am just glad the duct tape
7 comments:
You're right. I'm laughing out loud at work! Poor Cait! She looks absolutely terrified!
Merry Christmas, Love ya!
Tiffany
That is soooo her Daddy at that age. Made me laugh out loud too and talk about memories. Love my family xo
Poor Caitlyn- but what a laugh! Ahh... thats one of the great bonuses of kids right- the free comedy!
So funny! Even Santa doesn't look like he quite knows what to think. I like that you still posted it though, Caitlyn will be able to laugh at it when she gets older. I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas!
OMGosh, that's hilarious! Maybe next year?!
Merry Christmas! :)
That poor Caitlyn! Who is that damn imposter? The Santa I know is a lot better looking and the kids just love him. I didn't know that Caitly could open her mouth that much. Oh well. I know Erin can, so it is not a surprise to me!! I am just glad the duct tape
Now that's priceless....so cute and funny! But poor Caitlyn!
Post a Comment