Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Soccer Stud

Ash has been playing on an indoor soccer team for a few months now and every monday I'm stuck with the decision of whether or not I'm gonna be a good mom and focus all my energy on keeping Caitlyn's routine by feeding her, bathing her, playing and reading with her and getting her to sleep at a normal hour... or if I'm going to focus on being a good wife and pack Caitlyn up to go and support her dad. Well, I was a good mom and wife for only 4 games. Some of them were scheduled for 8,9, and 10 o'clock, so I only went to the early ones. It is always so much fun when we do go and show him support because Caitlyn loves to run around the indoor soccer center, play on the bleachers, and watch her dad score loads of goals! Sorry, Ash, that we couldn't make it to more games...
We sure love our soccer stud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ashley to be careful, thats where Jamie blew out her knee!! Congrats on the news of baby boy Riggs, So exciting!!! Merry Chritmas and Happy New Year if we do not see you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, pooh, i forget to let you know this is Ludy a.k.a. Grammie to the adorable miss Avery.