Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What Are Little Boys Made Of?

Hopes and Dreams
Mischief and Laughs
Climbing up Trees
Splashing in Baths


Yep... That's what is in our near future!
We're expecting Baby Boy Riggs this May!
Ash and I couldn't be more excited.

10 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

I am smiling from ear to ear with your fantastic news!!!! I'm so happy that our belly rubs worked!!!!

Love you guys and am so happy for your family!

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for the three of you. Baby boys are so sweet. Can't wait to meet him!

Cara Grube :) said...

Congratulations Erin! That's so exciting!! :)

(Hmm...I better get preggo quick and come and rub your belly...apparently it really works?!!)

Dad (ashley) said...

must have been my boy dance i did!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I bet Ash is REALLY excited! Can't wait to see him when he comes!

Kristen said...

Congrats!! A little baby boy Riggs! I can't wait to meet the lil' fella. :)

Nadine said...

Yeah Congrats! What exciting news! Thanks for having us over at your sweater party... what a fun time!!! I can't wait for December 26th so that I can find a good sweater on clearance!!!

sara said...

hooray for baby boys!

Sara Moriarty said...

I knew it... I totally called it. Props for me. I should start a business on the side predicting the sex of babies to be! Yay.. I am so excited for the whole family! Any names that you are thinking of?

Bre said...

How exciting Erin!! I swear you and Tiffany are the luckiest girls, being pregnant the first round with girls and now boys!!!! How fun you will love having a boy..they love there mama's! Congratulations's