Your kids are darling Erin! I love that last picture of Ashton, he's one handsome little guy :) We won't be able to make it to Caitlyn's party on Sunday, we are having a family dinner for Casey's birthday with his parents and my fam. I hope you have a great day and Happy Birthday early to Caitlyn!
4 comments:
Your kids are darling Erin! I love that last picture of Ashton, he's one handsome little guy :) We won't be able to make it to Caitlyn's party on Sunday, we are having a family dinner for Casey's birthday with his parents and my fam. I hope you have a great day and Happy Birthday early to Caitlyn!
cute cute cute cute!!! I love it! How'd you do for the 1st haircut? I bawled when we cut Jax's surfer curls off...but i LOVE his shirt hair now :)
xoxo
*short...
oops
Ashton inherited his daddy's curls! Cute pics! :)
Post a Comment