Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just for Fun

Cousin Brian, Poppy and his girls visited Washington during their way too short trip to the USA.  Caitlyn and Ashton absolutely LOVE Myranda and Kassidy. I wish they were here everyday!
Fun times were had by all... as they always are when Brian visits. We miss him and all his girls already.  We rocked the West End Karoake and man did it bring back some memories.  We went out just with our family and I can't even remember the last time I was able to relax and simply hang out with such fun people.  Although we have our ups and downs (as most families do), I LOVE each and everyone of these guys.  I couldn't help but remembering my Dad always saying when we were little (and he still says it to this day),
"Friends will come and go... Families are Forever!"
Oh, what a fun night.
The kids and I also traveled a little North on the 5 to visit Mandy. Ung-King Jon was able to get off work a little early to join us for a dip in the pool.  We had a blast and plan to do it more often... thanks Ung-King Jon and Mandy for such a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, what a fun time!! I laughed at the collage of pics from the "West 9"....why does it look I have the drunk eyes??!! Miss you Brian and the girls! Can't believe that the next time you'll visit, Jason and I will have a little one to add to the mix of muchkins!! Can't wait! Ksavera, xoxo