Happy 10 months, my sweet baby girl!
Last weekend we took Caitlyn in the pool for the 1st time and she LOVED it!
I cannot believe she is 10 months old. I don't know why, but that seems SO much older than 9 months. She is learning at lightening speed. Caitlyn still scoots, but prefers to cruise (pull herself up and hold onto things to walk). She even pulls herself up on the wall and will walk with that as her support. I love when I am washing the dishes or getting ready in the morning, she uses my legs to help her stand and just stands in between my legs waiting to be picked up. She loves to crawl up the stairs and then look back at mommy and daddy to make sure we noticed how well she did. She's kind of protesting baby foods... she doesn't like to be spoon fed right now. I've been cutting or tearing up foods that we are eating and putting them on her high chair. She would much rather feed herself and she is still toothless! Caitlyn will engage in a full conversation with us... she mostly says, "DA DA DA DADADA DA DA!" & " BA BA BA BABABA BA BA!" She speaks with such authority! My favorite thing that she does right now is give kisses. She's always given really good wet open mouth kisses, but lately she has been forming her lips to give her mama a kiss. All I have to say is, "Give your mama a kiss" and she comes diving in. I love it!!!
Enjoy her 1st swim pictures!.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
What a great post! Thanks for calling about the collage- I am still trying to figure it out. Part of my handicap is that we have a Mac and a lot of things aren't compatible with it. Not to mention the fact that I am not very proficient with it yet. I finally got "Mac for Dummies", and the title describes me perfectly ;-) Anyhow, didn't you just love watching Caitlyn in the pool. They are so funny splashing around. I loved the pics and the post!!!
Damn that Catlyn looks good in a bathing suit. Just like her mom!
LOVE the bikini! (hers and yours!)
OMG if this isn't the most precious picture in the universe I dunno what is! She looks like such a big girl! 10 months already...crazy. Thanks for sharing this moment!PS I am having the same hard time as sara figuring out the collage on my MAC.
BTW Good thing I know you Mr. Rychlinski because I would have definatley thought you were a perv!!!
But since I know you...I just think you are a wierdo!! XOXO
oh my gosh! So cute, Erin. Ten months is my FAVORITE age- its like their little personalities really take off at that age!
Post a Comment