Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Green Thumb???

Ksavera and Hana were in the dining room working on a scrap book, I was talking on the phone with Tobi, Ash was dishing out home-made nachos, and Caitlyn was ....
trying out her green thumb???
Yuck... this pic makes me want to gag OR wash her face OR rinse her mouth out OR...
Brush her teethless mouth out with her daddy's tooth brush!
I thought our house was pretty safe. Caitlyn has attempted to play with the dirt before and we have politely said, "No, Thank-you" and she stops, but tonight we were all pre-occupied and for that split second, Caitlyn wanted to taste the dirt.
(I, personally think she's just trying to learn from my gardening skills.)
Even with a mouth full of potted house plant dirt... she's a doll!

6 comments:

Nadine said...

At first I thought it was a chocolate moment... but eeeww! Definately Not chocolate! The last time we were outside working in the yard I was diligent about Charlotte having her binki in her mouth otherwise she tried to eat the rocks!

sara said...

lovely. And she's starting to get hair!

You have a little bombshell on your hands :)

tiffany jeanne said...

She looks so mischevios (sp???) in these pics! I love it!!

Cara Grube :) said...

Ah, the things to look forward to! So cute!

Dziadzia said...

Damn that "Cat Lynn" will eat anything! Just like her Dziadzia!

Anonymous said...

Look at those big beautiful blue eyes!! What a beautiful creation you and Ash have made Erie! (well look at her mommy and daddy...you couldn't expect any less!)