We had the Kohlers over for dinner on Saturday and Caitlyn and Charlotte played so well together. Charlotte can walk so Caitlyn had a little bit of a hard time keeping up... but it won't be long until Caitlyn will be walking too!
.JPG)
Here they are playing well together...
.JPG)
And here... Charlotte takes off leaving Caitlyn crawling behind! I can't wait for her to be able to hang with the big girls :)
4 comments:
Cute! Wish Annabelle (and me of course) could have been there to hang out too. We'll all have to get together the next time we're in Tacoma.
So cute! Once Natalya is in the group, she will be the caboose... I am so glad that Nadine was feeling well enough to go for dinner! Wouldn't it be great if all of us with baby girls (nadine, kristen, you, and I) could get together sometime for a play-date!?!
Maybe we could plan a summer picnic/bbq somewhere... I know it is a lot of schedules to coordinate but it would be so fun!
Man those girls are getting big! They grow so fast. Enjoy every second of them.
Post a Comment