"We're going to see Dziadzia? You made my day! I can't wait to see him because I missed him soooooo much! Hurry Up"
You're right, that is an absolutely adorable picture! What a sweetheart. Can't wait to see more pics!
omg...you two are so good @ making beautiful babies it is your duty to get to making number 2!! I just want to smother her with smooches!
Caitlyn....you are sooo cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"We're going to see Dziadzia? You made my day! I can't wait to see him because I missed him soooooo much! Hurry Up"
You're right, that is an absolutely adorable picture! What a sweetheart. Can't wait to see more pics!
omg...you two are so good @ making beautiful babies it is your duty to get to making number 2!! I just want to smother her with smooches!
Caitlyn....you are sooo cute!
Post a Comment