Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whip Cream

Last night, Ash and I both woke up to a very loud cry... we rushed into Caitlyn's room and tried to cuddle her back to sleep... we brought her into our room, changed her diaper, offered her a pacifier and a bottle, but she just flailed like a fish outta water all over our bed. I thought to myself... this is it... We HAVE to be teething! After a half hour of walking and rocking... Caitlyn fell asleep... and to my surprise, we woke up this morning WITHOUT teeth. I still have a toothless baby!!! I do LOVE her gummy smiles, but I think she'd enjoy food a little more if she had some teeth to mush it all up.
After work today, Caitlyn was in quite the investigating mood. As Ash and I were preparing our dinner Caitlyn ventured through the fridge. I let her explore and she found the whip cream!!! What a treat!

I have been dying to get a good picture of Caitlyn on this pretty pink pony. It was a gift from my friend Stacy at work (Thanks, Stacy!!!) It was her little daughter's and they gave it to Caitlyn... who was deathly afraid of it when we first got it. Now, it is the 1st thing she goes to play with in the morning. If you pinch it's ear... it sings a catchy pretty pony song (which is currently stuck in my head). Caitlyn squeezes the pony's ear until the music plays then starts to do slow squats with a little bit of a pelvic thrust until the music stops and then she does it again... and again... and again!

Oh yeah... and we finally finished and bottled the limoncello and it rocks! Thanks Uncle Paul for the Recipe! We will bring some to PA for you to be our most important taste tester!

3 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

I can't believe she still doesn't have any teeth! Taylor has 2 more on the top that are gonna break thru any second...that'll make 5 (2 bottom, 3 top!). The day before she's usually kinda fussy, but really just sleeps a lot...I know for some babies it can be pretty bad though. I'll cross my fingers for you that she's an easy teether!

I love it that you let her play with the whipped cream! What a fun mommy :)

Dziadzia said...

Damn that Caitlyn is getting big! Don't worry, she will be getting teeth any time now and will bite the heck out of you!

tiffany jeanne said...

Hi friend! We're home. We got back late Tuesday afternoon and have been recovering from a long weekend! I'll call you tomorrow (while I'm cleaning house, probably to bitch about cleaning house...)

Cute Cute Cute little Caitlyn! I love her! Tiffany