Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Girly Date

Thanks to Tiffany and Avery... We enjoyed a wonderful lunch at the Spaghetti Factory! Afterwards, the girls played on the toy at the mall. I bought Caitlyn some new jeans for the date (which, I swear, fit her perfectly when we left the house) but when we got to playing... her pants kept dropping to her knees. We took a break to buy some new pants and she threw a huge fit in the middle of the mall. She threw herself backwards on the ground and hit her head hard on the tile floor. You would have thought there was another mall shooting the way she screamed. After she calmed down and we got some new pants, we took the girls back to the play area and they had a blast. It sure was fun watching them run and play with all the other children. Tiffany and I were both tired after just watching them run around. What a fun and very tiring afternoon.
Here's the girls after lunch... you should have seen Tiffany and I chasing them around in the gazebo with our cameras in hand waiting to get the perfect picture of them hugging!
Avery and Caitlyn playing on one of the toys... and wait for it...
a shot of poor Caitlyn's behind! Her pants wouldn't stay up. Size 12 months are like capris on her and 18 months pants fall around her knees. What's a mom to do?!?
Here she is... loving the toys! She went to bed at 6:45pm last night and today after I got home from work... I found a 4th tooth has popped out of her little pink gums.
Maybe the cause for the tantrum?!?!
Thanks Tiffany and Avery for a wonderful afternoon out on the town!

4 comments:

sara said...

cute chicas! Adjustable waists are a friend to the long and lean kids. I just can't believe how BIG they are both getting

The Goetsch Gang said...

I'm sure that new tooth is from all the brushing!

tiffany jeanne said...

It was fun, Thank yoU!

Beth said...

Yes as Sara said go buy adjustable waist pants, they have saved us with Norah. Looks like a really fun trip! Happy Thanksgiving!