
Caitlyn has grown quite fond of her baby tooth brush now that she has teeth! She is fascinated with my toothbrush and simply can't get enough of brushing her teeth!

Also, in the bath, she has learned to wash her body and her hair... All I have to do is say, "Caitlyn, please wash your hair" and she dips her hands under water to get them wet and then scrubs her hair. While she does this, I sing to her a song that my dad used to sing to us (I think it's from the Wizard of Oz)...
Scrub, scrub, scrub,
Scrub, scrub, scrub,
and a couple of la tee da's,
it's time to wash the world away..
in the merry old Land of Oz!
She gets very serious. I stop singing when she stops scrubbing... and sometimes she gets a kick just out of that. She'll start to wash her hair then quickly remove her hands from her head and laugh so loud because I didn't get to finish the song. She cracks me up!
(These bathtub pictures look boring. They were taken at the end of her bath when all the bubbles were gone and all of her toys had drifted to the right of her at the end of the tub).

These pics were taken last week. Caitlyn had just woken up and I got her out of her crib. I put her down and grabbed a load of laundry. In the meantime I found Caitlyn in the study. I swear these pics are not posed... she just kept on working on the computer while I snapped away!

She can type very fast!

One last pose for the camera!
6 comments:
love you caitlyn!
Cute! Taylor loves brushing her teeth too :)
Isn't it amazing that our kids will know how to do computers, cell phones, iPods and stuff by the time they're, like, 3??? Just a few more hours till lunch! yay!
These pictures are great! Caitlyn Looks so grown up all of the sudden. And Tiffany is right by 3 they will know how to do these things, Norah can get online and find her games on the computer with no help:) It's fun and kind of crazy!
My little "Caitster" is getting so big. With all the time I have missed spending with her she will be all grown before I know it. Make sure she has a great big chunk of pumpkin pie buried under a mound of whipped cream on Thanksgiving day for Dziadzia. Please whisper in her ear how thankful we all for her and tell Jesus thanks for everything.
Erin how lucky to have a dad that sang to you and to continue that tradition, Cait is one lucky girl! Man we love you guys xo
Post a Comment