So... Caitlyn went down for her nap a little while ago and I decided to make up some passion tea with fresh lemons and put it in my NEW really pretty glass tea pitcher so when when Ash gets home we can sit on our porch and have a glass and enjoy our yard (that I just weeded, mowed, edged and blowed). Well, as I was adding the tea to my pretty pitcher I heard a crack... I looked over the pitcher and it looked fine so I went to put it in the fridge to chill for a bit and then I noticed the crack right next to the darn handle... I am so incredibly bummed out. I thought about calling Ashley and telling him how bummed I was, but thought I shouldn't bother him at work about something so silly. Then I thought I should call and talk to Tiffany's answering machine (cause that always makes me feel better)... but thought maybe I shouldn't bother her either. I began folding laundry and that darn pitcher was really getting to me. As I folded... and folded... and folded, I decided I would blog about it. So here it is... I'm still bummed about the crack in the pitcher... because, I bet if anyone else in the world would have come over here and made tea in my pretty pitcher, it wouldn't have cracked... but for me it's Murphy's Law... I'm beginning to get a complex about it!!!
The boys did okay in their tournament... they won their first game (by forfeit) and lost their next two... Better luck next year boys!!! Caitlyn and I had a relaxing weekend at my parents and she enjoyed her first swim at Aunt Cindy's and Uncle John's... which she loved.
I'll post pics tonight.
5 comments:
Those damn cheap ass pitchers! Next time have a cold beer instead!Make sure you have enough for Dziadzia too!
your dad and jamie k should have a blog together called Damn! :)
Sorry about your pretty pitcher...but I laughed out loud at this post, so thanks for that.
BUM-MER! So that same thing happened to a really nice beer stien we got for our wedding. I'm a dumbass and put hot tea in it and the handle cracked. Hang in there!
Damn... =) well if it makes you feel any better... I put boiling hot water into a plastis 99 cent walmart pictures in college... the whole thing melted instantly in my lap and burnt my legs! Damn cheap ass pitchers...
just realized I spelt pictures instead of pitchers! haha and plastis instead of plastic =) Tiff tells me I always misspell things on her blog comments... guess I do that on yours too!
Post a Comment