the middle of the childless night looks like...
I hope these pictures don't offend anyone...
I'm not 100% sure they are all 'blogger appropriate'?!?

Special thanks go out to the hosts...
I love Sandy and Ian!
Your Halloween party was the best I've ever been to...in my life!
...and I guess... this is what the morning after looks like!I love you sweetie... with all my halloweeny heart!
Another special thanks to Grandma, Pappy, and Aunt Scarlet for taking care of Caitlyn for the entire night!
PS... I think I'm still all hopped up on mountain dew!!!
5 comments:
man i had fun!
why don't I ever get invited to cool parties like that??? looks like you had fun!
Looks like you 2 had fun..but i hope you didn't drive home cause you both looked hammered drunk/all hopped up on mountain dew!! LOL
Ksavera (annonymous cause forgot my password)
You're one sexy little cop! And by little, I mean it! I can't believe how skinny you are in your 2nd trimester! I AM JEALOUS!!!!
xoxo
PS, I love our morning on-the-way-to-work chats! They make my day!
That morning picture is so cute, and yet so creeeeepy at the same time. I am glad you youngins had a great time, and no worries about watching Cait we had a blast.
Love ya
Post a Comment