...Except for that little child in your belly! :) Have fun tonight and call me on your way to work tomorrow again...or wait, did you get Sunday off? I can't remember...
I see that shit eatin grin and gleam in Ashley's eye! You can't fool me! Erin you even look a little excited! Damn newly weds!
Oh you guys look so cute. Hope you're doing something really fun, it's not often us parents get a childless night :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
...Except for that little child in your belly! :) Have fun tonight and call me on your way to work tomorrow again...or wait, did you get Sunday off? I can't remember...
I see that shit eatin grin and gleam in Ashley's eye! You can't fool me! Erin you even look a little excited! Damn newly weds!
Oh you guys look so cute. Hope you're doing something really fun, it's not often us parents get a childless night :)
Post a Comment